- Designed for X321, IDPA, IPSC, USPSA & other 18-inch wide silhouette targets.
- Safely and neatly stack up to 35 stands in 2.9 square feet of floor space.
- Easy to set up and no tools required. Just insert two 1 × 2 wood strips and attach a target.
- Includes stake guides and four 12″ spikes—this stand will hold up against any wind.
- Auto-seizing brace technology achieves superior target stability and easy setup without the use of tools.
- Adjusts to any width; can hold multiple targets and allow shooters to share a single stand.
- Four pounds lighter & 10 inches shorter than its big brother, the Dirty Harry target stand
- Compactly stores in a 20″ × 4″ area.
- The target stand that's a stake! Step it into the ground like a shovel.
- Built with a heavy-duty 10" stake to create a rock solid target frame of any size.
- Can be set up for any shooting target height, width, or angle.
- Armor system protects the stand from bullet impact and safely deflects bullets away from the shooter.
- Infinite adjustability; adapts to any size or type of target or backing. Or it can hold multiple targets allowing several shooters to utilize a single stand.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with powder coat finish to guarantee a lifetime of use and abuse.